- Kathleen Brekka is an attorney at Sankey Law Offices, P.C. Kathleen graduated cum laude from New England Law | Boston in 2016. During law school, Kathleen was a member of the New England Law Review and developed a background in special education and employment law over the course of several internships.
- Kathleen earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from the College of the Holy Cross in 2013. While a student at Holy Cross, Kathleen was a co-captain of the Holy Cross Women’s Track & Field team and substitute taught in the Worcester Public Elementary Schools.
Areas of Practice:
- Special Education
- Employment Law & Discrimination
- Criminal Defense
- New England Law | Boston, JD (cum laude)
- College of the Holy Cross, Bachelor of Arts
Honors and Awards:
- Sandra Day O’Connor Scholarship, 2013-2016
- Service Award, 2016
- New England Scholar, 2015-2016
- Cali Award – Wills, Estates and Trusts, Fall 2015
- NCAA Woman of the Year Nominee, 2013